Have you just recently had a flat battery and jump-started, or just put a new battery in you Toyota Aurion only to find your radio won’t turn on anymore? Does it just ask for a Navigation Map Disk to be inserted even though there is one inside the stereo? When these units first turn on they have to read the Map Disk in order to boot up. Sometimes you may find you still get audio coming through, but most commonly nothing happens. You will even find that your reversing camera doesn’t work anymore. We can repair this and get your radio working again! We also find from time to time that the 4 CD stacker inside the radio jams up and needs repair, we can also fix this! Or have you found that the display has gone blank and you can’t see anything but everything else works?
Navigation Dvd Will Not Play, Asks for a map disk to be inserted, clicking grinding sounds coming from the radio. Screen won’t flip down
CD’s will not play. CD’s jammed. CD error
Intermittent Or No Display.
Touch Display Faulty / Display Broken
The Repair Procedure
Ready to get your stereo repaired? There are two possible steps; read on
- Australia Wide – If you’re not a local to us
The majority of our repairs turn up at our workshop in a box and leave in a box so we are custom to this method. The method is usually as follows
- Contact us by our contact form or by phone to answer any questions you may have with your stereo before sending or just send away! (With our repair form in the box so we know who’s radio it is when it arrives)
- Removing the stereo out of your car. You can get your local auto-mechanic or auto-electrician to remove your stereo, a friend or even take it out yourself! We may have a removal video for your stereo.
- Pack your stereo in a box with plenty of packing material to protect it – It may have an issue but you still want it to turn up safe. Make sure you have filled out our Mail-In form and placed in the box (You can find it on this page). Once filled out, our system will automatically email you your repair form to put in the box. If you can’t print the form, the email provides information on what to put in the box.
- Send it off to us, once arrived we book in and start the diagnosis/repair process. From here we will be in contact along the repair process
- Once repaired, tested and payment finalised we freight your unit straight back to you.
If you’re a local to us you can drop the Stereo off at our workshop if already removed from the car, or we can book a time for you to bring the car to us to have the Stereo removed. Please call us on 1300 211 773 to confirm a booking. Sometimes we can have an exchange unit available for on the spot repairs, otherwise, we would remove the radio from your car and set you on your way with your car minus the stereo for repairs.
Don’t forget to print out the form! Click here to get the form
Get a repair quote
Want some information? Call us on 1300 211 773 or fill out the form below to get in contact with us. Please give as much information as you can and we will get back in touch. You can also upload a photo if you like
Mail In Repair
Ready to send it in for repair? Fill out the form below and we will email through a form for you to put in the box when sending it to us! Otherwise, you can find a printable form at the bottom of the page