Has the touch panel on your Isuzu DIR6200, NPR200 or FRR500 truck radio stopped working? Do you find it might only work in some spots or somedays work and other just nothing? This is a common fault for these units which we can fix! The touch panels can be calibrated on these stereos but only about 5% of the time does it fix the problem which is more of a band-aid for the underlying problem.
Or have you found that the unit will not turn on at all? Or maybe have you lost sound, everything else works but just no music? No need to replace the entire radio system! We can fix this! Most commonly you might find that sometimes the sound will work but other days you get no sound, but the unit is on. Or you may find that the whole unit just doesn’t turn on then randomly it comes back on! We can solve this!
Dvd’s Will Not Play. Dvd’s Jammed. Dvd Error
Touch Display Faulty / Display Broken
No Power or no sound output.
The Repair Procedure
Ready to get your stereo repaired? There are two possible steps; read on
- Australia Wide – If you’re not a local to us
Majority of our repairs turn up at our workshop in a box and leave in a box so we are custom to this method. The method is usually as follows
- Contact us by our contact form or by phone to answer any questions you may have with your stereo before sending or send away!
- Getting the stereo out of your car. You can get your local auto-mechanic or auto-electrician to remove your stereo, a friend or even take it out yourself! We may have a removal video for your stereo.
- Pack your stereo in a box with plenty of packing material to protect it – It may have an issue but you still want it to turn up safe. Make sure you have filled out our repair request form and place in the box. If you are unable to print the form, fill out as much as you can on a piece of paper and put in the box.
- Send it off to us, once arrived we book in and start the diagnosis/repair process. From here we will be in contact along the repair process
- Once repaired, tested and payment finalised we freight your unit straight back to you.
If you’re a local to us you can drop the Stereo off to our workshop if already removed from the car, or we can book a time for you to bring the car to us to have the Stereo removed. Please call us on 1300 211 773 to confirm a booking. Sometimes we can have an exchange unit available for on the spot repairs, otherwise, we would remove the radio from your car and set you on your way with your car minus the stereo for repairs.
Don’t forget to print out the form! Click here to get the form
Get a repair quote
Want some information? Call us on 1300 211 773 or fill out the form below to get in contact with us. Please give as much information as you can and we will get back in touch. You can also upload a photo if you like