Hyundai iLoad iMax Stereo No Sound Repair. Many Hyundai radio units of this age are suffering from a fault where the unit operates functionally, but there is no sound. Early stages of this fault can give you no sound on FM, but there can be sound on the Bluetooth or CD inputs. Eventually, the whole unit will suffer from no sound, or even worse, no power at all! Supertech Electronics know these related faults very well. We have designed a special repair process to ensure these faults are 100% rectified. Supertech Electronics can repair your HMC Hyundai radio if you are experiencing any full time or intermittent sound or audio problems. Don’t buy a second-hand one! It will eventually also fail. We repair these units for a fraction of the cost of a new one and we offer a 1-year warranty equivalent to a manufacturer’s new warranty. Get your Hyundai iLoad Stereo No Sound Repaired!
Intermittent sound or no sound at all. No sound on FM but Bluetooth works
FM radio just static sound.
Bluetooth connects but no sound
The Repair Procedure
Ready to get your stereo repaired? There are two possible steps; read on
- Australia Wide – If you’re not a local to us
Majority of our repairs turn up at our workshop in a box and leave in a box so we are custom to this method. The method is usually as follows
- Contact us by our contact form or by phone to answer any questions you may have with your stereo before sending or send away!
- Getting the stereo out of your car. You can get your local auto-mechanic or auto-electrician to remove your stereo, a friend or even take it out yourself! We may have a removal video for your stereo.
- Pack your stereo in a box with plenty of packing material to protect it – It may have an issue but you still want it to turn up safe. Make sure you have filled out our repair request form and place in the box. If you are unable to print the form, fill out as much as you can on a piece of paper and put in the box.
- Send it off to us, once arrived we book in and start the diagnosis/repair process. From here we will be in contact along the repair process
- Once repaired, tested and payment finalised we freight your unit straight back to you.
If you’re a local to us you can drop the Stereo off to our workshop if already removed from the car, or we can book a time for you to bring the car to us to have the Stereo removed. Please call us on 1300 211 773 to confirm a booking. Sometimes we can have an exchange unit available for on the spot repairs, otherwise, we would remove the radio from your car and set you on your way with your car minus the stereo for repairs.
Don’t forget to print out the form! Click here to get the form
Get a repair quote
Want some information? Call us on 1300 211 773 or fill out the form below to get in contact with us. Please give as much information as you can and we will get back in touch. You can also upload a photo if you like